You Don't Mess with the Zohan

0

Written on 7:22 PM by Hemanth Kumar

You guessed it right by now...that I would inaugurate my blogging streak with a movie review.And probably for the first time, I have written about a movie which I wouldn't have even dreamed of blogging about till sometime back. I realised that I can't just go on praising movie...have been doing that for quite sometime now! So, it's time to balance out few things and write about movies which aren't awesome...but good enough to kill a good 2 hours of your weekend!....I am putting all that stuff on this blog....http://cornflicks.blogspot.com

The first post to go up in the blog is "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". Quite a ridiculous movie it is...almost unexpected from Adam Sandler. RC if you are reading this blog by now...this one's for you, because you wanted me to write about the mundane stuff as well....:D

This year, Adam Sandler's in the limelight again with his act as an Israeli Counter-terrorist named Zohan. And the movie is all about Zohan and his wildness...:). There couldn't be a better way to start a movie, than showing some really really hot chicks with the minimalist possible bikinis and thongs running on the sandy beaches.....To read more about this flick....click here


P.S: Please let me know if you would love to write on Cornflicks as well...somehow too many of us do come up with awesome stuff libeling as well as praising anything and everything!!...:D

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment